“My advice is to do Alan's program. His insight into how athletes think is fantastic, but his ability to simplify things and easily integrate mental fitness into your training and competition is what makes him different”Ciaran Power • former pro-cyclist, Double RAS winner and two time Olympian
“Alan's program was a crucial support for me in the RAS in particular helping with my fear of crashing following a previous accident.”Aaron Buggle - Two time national time-trial champion and former professional with the UK-based Rapha Condor JLT
“If you want to perform to the best of your ability EVERYTIME – Do Alan's Program! You will learn that there is nothing random about mental preparation and that it’s a skill, one that can be practiced, learned, and developed.”Hugh Byrne - Award Winning Cycling Coach
Stop Sabotaging Your Performance
Build Real Confidence
Develop Mental Toughness To Break Through The Pain Barrier
Crush Doubts And Build Resilience
Always Feel Ready To Compete
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
4 hours of Live Training (Sport Ireland Campus)
28 Day Confidence Training Plan
Access to Full Online Confident Athlete Training System for 1 Year
Downloadable Visualization Mp3's
24/7 Access to Alan via Email
- Introduction to Confidence
- Understanding Confidence
- The Confidence Loop (Video)
- The Confidence Loop
- Bounce-Back-Ability Of Confidence
- Confidence V Cockiness
- The Foundation Of Confidence
- The Secret To Confidence Starts Here (Video)
- Setting Your Goals With Confidence
- Changing Negative Beliefs - 7 Step Process (Video)
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Change Your Body Language And Your Mind Will Follow (Video)
- Calm And Confident Under Pressure - Your Bodies Response
- Creating The Posture of Champions
- Effects Of Stress On Performance (Video)
- Training To Stay Calm And Confident Under Pressure
- Stay Calm And Confident Under Pressure (Video)
- Visualisation Training
- Visualisation Training Program
- Using Visualisation To Boost Confidence (Video)
- The Power Of Modelling
- As if... (Video)
- Self-Talk (Video-1)
- Powerful Self-Talk - Training Your Inner Coach
- Change These 3 Words And Feel Your Confidence Grow (Video-2)
- The Inner Commentator
- Dealing With Traumatic Events (Crashes) - Introduction (Video)
- Getting Your Confidence Back After A Crash
- Understanding What Went Wrong
- Jumping In At The Deep End (Video)
- Dealing With Flashbacks
- 4 Week Training Plan Breakdown And Exercises
- The 3 Minute Confidence Booster
- 5 Step Preparation For Your Next Event
- What's Next?
- Making The Program Better
- Visualisation Training For Faster Time Trials
- Interview with Leo Nulty, Paschal Collins and Ciaran Power
- Visualisation Training For Road Racing .Mp3
He has stood in the ring with world boxing champions, prepared elite athletes for the Olympics and works regularly with professional cyclists, golfers and football teams as they prepare for international competition.
Alan’s work with global brands such as Microsoft focuses on building high performance teams through shared goals, better communication and mental toughness.
Alan is well known for his ability to instil extraordinary levels of self-belief, focus and determination in people, helping them control anxiety levels, distractions and quashing any doubts they may have.
What are the dates of the next live workshop?
The next live workshop takes place on Saturday 22nd January 2022 at the Sport Ireland Campus, Dublin.
The workshop takes place from 9am - 1pm.
Is this course/program for me?
The content and training plan has been designed to be used in all sports.
It is most suitable for those who are competing in their sport for longer than 2 years.
If you are a coach you will also find it extremely useful to help you develop mental skills for your athletes and give them a solid plan to follow.
Will there be updates to the program?
The content for the program may develop over time and new exercises and podcasts, as well as webinars and interviews with top athletes and coaches may be added. The good news is, all the updates are available for FREE as they are added during the year that you have your plan.
Is it possible to make the course available to my club/team or client base?
Group rate packages are available for clubs, teams and organisations. For these rates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a parent of a child doing sport. What will I learn?
As a parent, you naturally want the best for your child, whether it’s in school, at home or in sports competition. But knowing how to help your child improve performance in sports without pressuring them is a fine line to walk. I work very closely with young athletes and their parents and with the techniques you will learn on this program you can help your child excel in cycling and life!
I have another question, how can I contact you?
Feel free to email me anytime with questions. My email is email@example.com