Stop sabotaging your performance
Climb and descend with confidence
Feel at ease in group riding
Regain confidence after a crash
Feel 100% ready for any event
A 4 Hour Live Workshop
28 Day Confidence Training Plan
Mental Fitness Testing
Downloadable Visualization Mp3's
24/7 Access to Alan via Email
“My advice is to do Alan's program. His insight into how athletes think is fantastic, but his ability to simplify things and easily integrate mental fitness into your training and competition is what makes him different”Ciaran Power • former pro-cyclist, Double RAS winner and two time Olympian
“Alan's program was a crucial support for me in the RAS in particular helping with my fear of crashing following a previous accident.”Aaron Buggle - Two time national time-trial champion and former professional with the UK-based Rapha Condor JLT
“If you want to perform to the best of your ability EVERYTIME – Do Alan's Program! You will learn that there is nothing random about mental preparation and that it’s a skill, one that can be practiced, learned, and developed.”Hugh Byrne - Award Winning Cycling Coach
If you want to to feel you can take on any challenge then this program will help you achieve that.
- Getting Started
- Getting To Know You
- Mental Fitness Testing (Video)
- Your Mental Fitness Test
- Introduction to Confidence
- Understanding Confidence
- The Confidence Loop (Video)
- The Confidence Loop
- Bounce-Back-Ability Of Confidence
- Confidence V Cockiness
- Setting Your Goals With Confidence
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Changing Negative Beliefs - 7 Step Process (Video)
- Creating The Posture of Champions
- Change Your Body Language And Your Mind Will Follow (Video)
- Calm And Confident Under Pressure - Your Bodies Response
- Effects Of Stress On Performance (Video)
- Training To Stay Calm And Confident Under Pressure
- Stay Calm And Confident Under Pressure (Video)
- Visualisation Training
- Visualisation Training Program
- Using Visualisation To Boost Confidence (Video)
- The Power Of Modelling
- As if... (Video)
- Imagery Training For Confident Road Racing (Mp3)
- Imagery Training For Faster Time Trials (Mp3)
- Visualisation Session To Ride With Confidence
- Descend With Confidence - Visualisation Session
- Developing Powerful Self-Talk
- Self-Talk (Video-1)
- Change These 3 Words And Feel Your Confidence Grow (Video-2)
- Having Sean Kelly In Your Ear
- 5 Step Mental Preparation For Your Next Cycle Event/Race
- Dealing With A Cycling Crash (Video)
- How To Get Your Confidence Back After A Crash
- Where To Start
- Jumping In At The Deep End (Video)
- Dealing With Flashbacks
- Confidently Riding Corners (Especially After A Slide Out)
- The Skill Of Descending
- Descending With Confidence - The Mental Approach
- Confidently Riding In A Group
- The 3 Minute Confidence Booster
- 4 Week Training Plan Breakdown And Exercises
- What's Next?
- Making The Program Better
- Visualisation Training For Road Racing .Mp3
- Visualisation Training For Faster Time Trials
- Interview with Leo Nulty, Paschal Collins and Ciaran Power
His cycling clients include elite road racers, Olympians, and professional cycling teams as well as those aiming to take on their first sportive challenges. He is currently working and travelling with the UCI professional cycling team EvoPro Racing.
As a cyclist himself he has competed in road racing and specialises in team ultra cycle races, including completing one of the toughest bike races in the world - Race Across America. He is also the founder of Race Around Ireland, a 2200km non-stop ultra bike race around Ireland.
What are the dates of the next live course?
The next live workshop takes place at the Sport Ireland Campus in Dublin on Saturday November 6th.
Is this course for me?
The course has been designed to be used for all levels and disciplines of cycling.
If you are a coach you will also find it extremely useful to develop mental skills for your athletes.
How long will it take to complete the course?
The live version of the course is taught over a 4 hour workshop. The online content, which supports the course is available to you for a full year. Think of it as 365 days of mental fitness training.
Will there be updates to the program?
The content for the program may develop over time and new exercises and podcasts, as well as webinars and interviews with top athletes and coaches may be added. The good news is, all the updates are available for FREE as they are added during the year that you have your plan.
Is it possible to make the course available to my club/team or client base?
Group rate packages are available for clubs, teams and organisations. For these rates please email: email@example.com
I am a parent of a child doing cycling. What will I learn?
As a parent, you naturally want the best for your child, whether it’s in school, at home or in sports competition. But knowing how to help your child improve performance in sports without pressuring them is a fine line to walk. I work very closely with young athletes and their parents and with the techniques you will learn on this program you can help your child excel in cycling and life!
I have another question, how can I contact you?
Feel free to email me anytime with questions. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org